My progress

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Day 25...Squishy Butt

Start Weight: 156
Weigh in: 138.2
Loss 1 day:  8oz
Total Loss: 17.8 lbs

Feeling A.M.: Woke up bright and early to start a long day of presentations and education.  Was in too much of a hurry to celebrate the 8 oz I lost in one night.  Where does it all go?

Feeling P.M.: I'll tell you where it's NOT going... my butt!  I'm happy that I'm losing inches but WARNING: you're gonna get squishy!

Journal Log:

Today I had to speak at a conference and no matter how many times I told the women that I didn't need lunch they still brought me a plate full of chicken egg salad, some melon and grapes and a CROISSANT!!  Oh it was so hard to look at this beautiful buttery flaky tasty piece of heaven.  BUT I stayed strong and snuck it back into the kitchen without anyone seeing me and without hurting anyone's feelings.  I had myself a delicious buffalo chicken salad and the melba toast saved my day again.

Also, I bought a salsa seasoning packet at the co-op today.  Mixed it in with a can of diced tomatoes, diced onions, fresh cilantro and lemon juice.  Also, I made a soup using a McCormick seasoning packet called Albondigas Al Chipotle (which is spanish for chipotle meatballs).  It smells incredible.  I mixed a can of tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, onions, cabbage and chopped celery.

Albóndigas al Chipotle, Chipotle Meatball Sauce Mix

LUNCH:  Buffalo Chicken Salad with tomatoes and romaine lettuce
DINNER: Shrimp lettuce wraps with salsa

No comments:

Post a Comment