My progress

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Day 4- Not Hungry, Just Disappointed


Quick day reference:

Start Weight: 156
Weigh in: 151.2
Loss 1 day: 6 oz
Total Loss: 4.8

Feeling A.M.:  Woke up in a better mood.  Not hungry at all this morning.  Also no headache.  I'm disappointed though because I only lost 6 oz and I was really hoping for more.  BUT it's my first week and altogether I lost 4.8 lbs and I should be satisfied with that.  If I was on any other diet I would be ecstatic.

Feeling P.M.:  Feeling pretty satisfied today with my hunger not really affecting me.  It helps that I've been keeping busy with homeschooling the kids, blogging, cleaning and learning more about this diet.


Journal Log:

     I didn't feel hungry at all this morning until I ate lunch at about 11:30a.  It was a first for me because I'm usually starving in the morning.  This definitely made my life easier.  I'm also noticeably less irritable today, which is good.  Even making breakfast for the kids didn't make me crazy.  
     It's 12:06 now and I just finished lunch and although I know it was enough food I all of sudden want more.  I think it was because it was really good and I just want good food in my mouth.  About to make lunch for the kids and they are asking for some PB&J and goldfish crackers. It sounds so good!
     If I remember, I would like to start taking a picture of the food I'm eating too and posting it on this blog.  I'll try to remember when it's all pretty on my plate.  I usually am so anxious to eat it I dig in before I sit down at the table.  I need to practice self-control I know.
     There so much information out there about this diet and it all gets so confusing.  Had a great dinner tonight too and made a cabbage soup for tomorrow.  It smells delicious and I'm excited.  I wanted to pre-make my food so I won't be tempted to cheat.  If I can just grab something when I'm hungry, I'm pretty sure I can make it through.  Almost done with day 6!  Time for art to keep busy.

Lunch:  HCG Barbeque grilled chicken and a side salad; lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, lemon juice, salt, pepper and chili powder.

Dinner: Curry Chicken recipe on my Favorite HCG Recipes post
This was absolutely delicious.  I put it over grated cabbage 
I usually eat this with basmati rice so I wanted to have a similar texture.
It was so so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment