My progress

Friday, April 12, 2013

Day 24...Crisis Averted

Start Weight: 156
Weigh in: 139
Loss 1 day: 4 oz
Total Loss: 17 lbs

Feeling A.M.: So I lost the 2 oz I gained yesterday and an additional 2 oz.  Seeing that on the scale this morning was relieving.  Off to a really busy day of work...

Feeling P.M.: I'm starting to notice that food is not a second thought anymore.  I went through my day and just went through the motion of eating lunch and dinner without wanting more or it being that important to me.  Hmmm?  Who am I?

Journal Log:

I noticed today that at the end of the day I forgot that eating was even a part of it.  Food has always been a main focus of my day.  A big part of my day.  Today though the day came and went and I got a lot done and food was not a part of it.

LUNCH: Creole Chicken and Salad with grape tomatoes, cucumbers and red vinegar
DINNER: Fish cabbage wraps with cucumbers, tomatoes and Asian Spicy Mustard

No comments:

Post a Comment