My progress

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Day 15... 2 weeks down, 4 to go!

Start Weight: 156
Weigh in: 143.2
Loss 1 day: .2 oz
Total Loss: 12.8 lbs

Feeling A.M.: The scale didn't move much today but I love that when I wake up in the morning I'm ready to go!

Feeling P.M.: Did I mention that I always seem to get a second burst of energy in the afternoon?  I do!  Cooked a ton more HCG food today. Getting ready for my husband joining me tomorrow.  He's so sick of the 2 gorging days.

Journal Log:

I don't really have a lot to report today.  Was a pretty chill day with lots of the same stuff I've been reporting on.  I did take some pictures of my body changing today.  It's been 10 days since the last pics I took so there was a significant difference.  I have not really used the bathroom in two days though and I feel sorta yucky.  I've been drinking water like crazy so not quite sure what's going on there.  Hopefully I will clear up tomorrow.  I really really want to do some sort of arm toning exercises though.  I'm losing inches all over except my arms.  It's kinda weird and gross actually.  Here's a comic...

No comments:

Post a Comment