My progress

Friday, April 5, 2013

Day 17...Plugged


Start Weight: 156
Weigh in: 142.4
Loss 1 day: 6 oz
Total Loss: 13.6 lbs

Feeling A.M.: I haven't been able to expel waste in about 4 days.  I don't understand how I'm still losing weight.  But I am.  I do feel a bit yucky though.  My head isn't as clear as before and I feel tired.  I want it all out!  I tried Organic Smooth Move Tea last night and nothing.  Will try again today.

Feeling P.M.: Still nothing.  My energy level isn't as high today and I also noticed that I don't have much of an appetite today.  I searched a ton of websites and forums and they all say the same thing.

Journal Log:

I searched a ton of websites and forums and they all say the same thing about constipation being normal and not to worry about it.  Something about how my body is using all the food I consume and turning it into energy instead of waste.  I still feel like I have a cloudy mind and a bloated stomach though.  Hopefully I will clear up soon.

Just for fun...


LUNCH: Buffalo Chicken Salad with spring mix, tomato and onions
DINNER: Ground turkey lettuce wraps with grilled onions

No comments:

Post a Comment