My progress

Monday, April 8, 2013

Day 20... start of week 4

Start Weight: 156
Weigh in: 140.8
Loss 1 day: 2 oz
Total Loss: 15.2 lbs

Feeling A.M.: I'm only 1 lb away from my 2nd milestone.  Getting into the 130s.  Although losing 2 oz doesn't seem like much I was happy to see that I lost an inch off of my waist and thighs!  So far, I have lost 4 inches off of my waist.

Feeling P.M.: I don't feel as cynical as I did yesterday.  I think that measuring myself this morning was a good thing.  Been staying busy and distracted with work and family.

Journal Log:

This is the start of week 4 for me and so far I haven't had a cheat day.  Although, I have to admit that I have licked my fingers a few times when serving my kids sweets.  Tonight I had some Shrimp lettuce wraps.  It was a nice change.  Sorta reminded me of eating shrimp spring rolls.


Lunch: HCG Hamburger- I just noticed I can eat mustard!  It was so delicious!
Dinner: Shrimp Lettuce Wraps pictured above.

No comments:

Post a Comment