My progress

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Day 11... Determined even though

Start Weight: 156
Weigh in: 145.8
Loss 1 day: 0
Total Loss: 10.2 lbs

Feeling A.M.: I didn't wake up hungry today and I woke up in a good mood.  I didn't lose AGAIN!  But I'm not discouraged, I feel determined today.  Thinking about things I want to get done and staying focused. I'm doing this diet from start to finish.  When it's all over I can imagine the feeling of accomplishment and that keeps me going.

Feeling P.M.: Felt energetic again and made and portioned out 16 meals!  Made the chili again and had some for dinner.  Also tried something new.  I'll talk about it below.

Journal Log:

As I was portioning out the meat today I set up my laptop and watched youtube videos on HCG recipes phase 2.  In it I came across a women who was on day 40-something and she shared a vegetarian recipe that the Simeon handbook seems to say that it's okay to replace my meat portion with 100 grams of cottage cheese.  So here's what you do...
You take your apple portion, pop it in the microwave for 1:30 mins, add your truvia and cinnamon and mix.  You'll notice that it makes a syrup at the bottom.  Then add a 1/2 cup of non-fat cottage cheese, mix together and enjoy. - you still can have your veggies later for a snack.  (WARNING: I lost the next day but I'm not sure if it's something that I can eat often and still lose.  You'll just have to try and see I guess)

No comments:

Post a Comment