My progress

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Day 18- So close to my 2nd milestone

Start Weight: 156
Weigh in: 141.6
Loss 1 day: 8 oz
Total Loss: 14.4 lbs

Feeling A.M.: Although this is my 5th day of not being able to go to the bathroom I still lost 8 oz bringing me to 1.6 lbs closer to the 130's!  This is so motivating for me because I haven't seen that number in about 2 years.

Feeling P.M.: I finally went to the bathroom!  Hooray.  I feel so much better now.  I'm noticing that my appetite has lessened.  It's sorta hard for me to finish my already small servings and I can't even finish my fruit in between meals.  Drank a gallon of water today.

Journal Log:

Today was another one of those cooking days.  Spent 2 hours portioning, seasoning, cooking, baking and grilling all my meats for the next 10 days.  The 2 hours included cleaning the kitchen before and after I prepared the meals.  And I'm also preparing 20 meals for my husband and me.  There is a lot of food in my fridge right now, including, Italian chicken, creole and Mexican chicken, BBQ chicken, hamburgers, meat loaf, tilapia, and shrimp. It feels good knowing that I can just go in the kitchen and grab something to eat when I'm hungry.

I suggest you do this as part of a distraction on your list of things to do.  Oh and don't do it when you're hungry.

LUNCH: HCG BBQ Chicken and steamed asparagus
DINNER: Grilled Tilapia and a side salad with organic, sugar free salsa

No comments:

Post a Comment