My progress

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Day 16... 13 lbs and 2.5 inches gone!


Start Weight: 156
Weigh in: 143
Loss 1 day: 2 oz
Total Loss: 13 lbs

Feeling A.M.: I was really hoping for another pound and a half today but I got a measly 2 oz.  I can't complain too much though.  At least I'm still losing! And I can finally tell a difference when I look in the mirror.

Feeling P.M.: I waited way too long to eat between lunch and dinner.  I was so close to dinner that I just skipped my fruit snack and made myself some delicious Buffalo Steak Lettuce Wraps.  I'm feeling really hungry and tired.

Journal Log:

Whoa!  I just made some Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps for my husband and Buffalo Steak Lettuce Wraps for myself and they were amazing.  By far my favorite so far.  I just cooked the 100 grams of meat in a bit of Franks Red Hot and served it inside 4 lettuce leaves with fresh tomato and fresh chopped onion.  You have to try it.  Franks, like all hot sauce, is high in sodium so go easy on it.  Otherwise I think it's safe.

Here's some pictures-

Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps

Buffalo Steak Lettuce Wraps

No comments:

Post a Comment