My progress

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 22... Over half way over with Phase 2

Start Weight: 156
Weigh in: 139.2
Loss 1 day: 1 lb
Total Loss: 16.8 lbs

Feeling A.M.: 130's!!!

Feeling P.M.: I wanted something sweet and buttery so I made some peanut butter chocolate chip cookies...FOR THE KIDS!  Even though I can't have any, the smell filling up my house is comfort enough.  My kids are happy.  My husband will not be when he gets home.

Journal Log:

I just realized that I can have the mustard in my fridge!  And with that I made a sweet and spicy mustard dressing for my chicken salad today.  PLUS radishes apparently are now in season AND I finally went and got some melba toast (I've been holding off on those until later in the diet).  So I had some radish in my salad and croutons.  It was a very satisfying lunch.  I loved the crunchy surprise of the melba croutons.

Sweet and Spicy Mustard= Yummy Salad Dressing

Mix equal parts mustard and Frank's Red Hot Original with truvia to taste and wahla!

++= YUM

LUNCH: Chicken Salad with Sweet and Spicy Mustard Dressing
DINNER: 100 grams of meatloaf and salad with cucumbers and onions

No comments:

Post a Comment