My progress

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Day 14...New Recipe! Shrimp Scampi

Start Weight: 156
Weigh in: 143.4
Loss 1 day: 1.6
Total Loss: 12.6 lbs

Feeling A.M.: The scale moved down and that is always a great start to the day.  It really motivates me to do great today 'cause I'm that much closer to 130's on the scale.  I haven't seen that 3 in the tenths place in  2 years about.

Feeling P.M.: Feeling good today and trying to get 86 oz (12 cups) of water in. I'm wondering if that is what is helping me lose the weight.  I'll see tomorrow I suppose.

Journal Log:

     I had a late dinner tonight because my husband and I were out on a date.  But I was so looking forward to trying out this HCG Shrimp Scampi recipe that I found on Youtube.  Here is the video showing you how to make it.  I do mix vegetables so I added onions, tomatoes and garlic to my shrimp and served it over a plate of steamed asparagus.  It was delicious!


I also checked out Costco today and actually joined.  I have been a long time Sam's Club member but heard that Costco had a larger selection of organic produce/products/meat.  They did!!  And I stocked up on all my HCG foods including every vegetable in season that I'm allowed to eat and also beef, chicken, shrimp, and tilapia for about $100.  My husband is joining me on the diet as of today too.  He was sold when he saw the change in my energy level so it made sense for me to double stock up on things.  Here's my little baskets in my kitchen. (The overstock is in the pantry.) It was so much more cost efficient for my family to buy organic this way.  I love to support local co-ops but we have to be able to survive on our income and buying organic can be expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment