My progress

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Day 5... Doing great today!


Quick day reference:

Start Weight: 156
Weigh in:150.8
Loss 1 day: 1 lbs
Total Loss: 5.8

Feeling A.M.:  I woke up not feeling hungry at all.  It's Sunday today so off to church with a scheduled Taco Feed Fellowship Lunch.  So I'm packing up my ground beef, just in case the meat they offer isn't cooked with HCG friendly ingredients, and having a taco salad.  Having a busy morning helps A LOT!

Feeling P.M.:  The desserts were brutal at church but I made it.  I was able to have a taco salad and be satisfied.  I felt pretty hungry a couple of hours later and had an apple.  Around 7pm I still wasnt feeling hungry but decided to make myself a bowl of cabbage soup and added 100 grams of ground turkey.  YUM!  I think the secret to this diet so far is STAY BUSY!

Journal Log:

     I woke up today and weighed in at 1 pound lighter then yesterday.  I instantly thought, "that's it?!" and sorta threw a fit.  Then I thought that's a pound and if I lose a pound by tomorrow I'll be in the 140s and I haven't seen those digits on the scale for a long long time.  My whole attitude changed and then I grabbed the measuring tape that is now hanging on my towel rack.  I also lost 1 inch off of my waist and hips!  I think that celebrating was definitely a better way to start off the day.
     All morning long as I walked past the donut table at church and cleaned up the dessert table after lunch, I thought about that pound and that inch lost and that was enough for me to not even want to lick my finger when I accidentally got frosting on it. I'm looking forward to seeing these results that everyone keeps talking about and I just keep praying and asking God to help me with the will power to follow through with this thing completely.  I need all the help I can get.

Lunch:  Taco Salad
Dinner:  Cabbage Soup w/ Ground Turkey <-- recipe found here
This was more than satisfying.  So good with 100 grams of ground turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment