My progress

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Welcome to my journey...

Hello everyone,

I decided to try out the HCG diet that a lot of the ladies at my church have completed successfully.  I have gained 30lbs in the last year from stress, unhealthy eating habits and my very demanding job.  I have gotten to a point where exercising felt like torture and eating better was nearly impossible with my busy schedule.  Plus, as a mom of 2 beautiful picky eaters, it was so much easier to make starchy, cheesy, or fried food to keep from dealing with the complaining of hungry kids refusing to eat lean meats and vegetables.  I am not perfect and for the most part I was choosing to cook healthy meals and force feed my kids on most nights, but I got to be honest, when I had a hard day and didn't care to clean the kitchen just so I can make a mess again, McDonald's came to the rescue more often then I liked.

At the beginning of the year I did attempt to eat better, cut out processed food and exercise, but after not seeing the scale budge or my belt line I was discouraged and gave up...again.  I noticed that some of the women at my church were all trying the HCG Activator Drops and loosing a lot of weight fast.  They all looked extremely happy with the results and claimed that it was the only diet that had worked for them.  Although I was hesitant at first I finally coughed up the cash to get the drops and start on this journey.  So here I am.

I'm starting this blog to document the journey and just get real with it.  I'm also using it as a distraction from eating which is on my list of things to do.  This list is one of the things that the creators of the diet tell you to do in order to prepare and be successful.

I also wanted to document some of the things that I'm eating to keep a food journal and the products that I'm using to remind me of some of my favorite things.  It was really helpful that the person that recommended this diet to me, Danyale, made a list for people already.  You can find that list by clicking on my Shopping List entry.  It saved me a lot of time.  So I hope that this blog will be helpful to anyone doing this diet.

Oh!  Disclaimer: I am not an expert in this diet and anything you read here is simply my opinion or things that I have tried that either work or did not work for me.  I suggest that you all read the HCG Diet ebook (by clicking on the link) yourselves and do your own research before starting.  You can get more information on this website.

Here are some more helpful links:

HCG Diet ebook
HCG Diet Quick Reference Eating Schedule
HCG Diet Recipes
HCG Diet Report

Take 10 drops 3 times daily.  Tastes like cheap vodka.

No comments:

Post a Comment