My progress

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Day 21...Melba Toast saves the day!

Start Weight: 156
Weigh in: 140.2
Loss 1 day: 6 oz
Total Loss: 15.8 lbs

Feeling A.M.: I'm so close to my milestone.  I also lost another 1/2 an inch on my waist.  I'm finally starting to see a difference in the mirror.

Feeling P.M.: My husband is having a hard time on his 5th day on HCG and he's being a bit discouraging.  BUT I made him the shrimp scampi over asparagus tonight and he seems a bit more happy.

Journal Log:


Oh I'm so glad that I waited until the 4th week to buy the Melba Toast.  The crunch of the bread was so rewarding and I didn't want it to end.  I feel that the Melba Toast will be what gets me through this week successfully.  I suggest you wait to buy this until you are further along.  Change things up.  Also, radishes are now at the grocery stores and although not usually my favorite, I'm looking forward to the new flavor on my palate.
You are allowed to have one piece of Melba Toast with each meal
LUNCH: Chicken Chili over salad
DINNER: Shrimp Scampi over Asparagus and a side of Melba Toast!

No comments:

Post a Comment