My progress

Friday, April 19, 2013

Day 27-31...Vacation FAIL

Start Weight: 156
Weigh in: 145.6
Loss 1 day: -6 lbs
Total Loss: 10.4 lbs

Feeling A.M.:  I'm back home from a 4 day vacation with the family.  Although I had every intention to stick to the diet while I was there I completely failed the very first day I left.

Feeling P.M.: Just weighed myself and had to laugh at myself.  Otherwise I would be crying right now.

Journal Log:

I had mentally prepared myself for gain.  It came at no surprise.  Part of what made my vacation so memorable was being able to go out to eat with my family and not worry about my weight.  My plan is to continue tomorrow with the protocol as if it had never happened.  I'm completely at peace with this and we will see if an apple day is in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment