My progress

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Day 8: Stinky Girl

Start Weight: 156
Weigh in: 147
Loss 1 day: 1 lbs
Total Loss: 9 lbs

Feeling A.M.: Got about 3 hours of sleep and woke up and rushed out the door for work.  Made it a goal last night to be in bed by 10p (I usually go to bed at 1a) Thank God!  I was called in to work 3 hours later for an emergency.  Made it through the short crisis shift without thinking of food.  I was too tired to think about it.

Feeling P.M.: My husband carefully alerted me of the unusual aroma I'm expelling.  It was really embarrassing because he told me after we left the house to go to the movies.  The smell is probably a combination of this crap natural deodorant I've been wearing that doesn't do the job (bad) and toxins leaving my body (good).  Worst part of it... I work closely with people all day and didn't even know I smelled.

Journal Log:

I'm running off of 3 hours of sleep and I'm super tired.  I had a long productive day that started at 2am.  My husband told me I smelled today..."not like b.o", he said, "it's a different type of an unusual odor."  Great! I've been with people all day long and I didn't even know I smelled bad...or rather..."unusual".  After sitting through a 90 min movie at the theater, not wanting to sit by or move by anyone we went to the store and looked for some products to fix my "odor".  Here's what I found.

Clinical Strength
No Oil and guaranteed to keep you not smelling "unusual" all day.

Toothpaste
No oil and after brushing your teeth with baking soda for 10 days this is a godsend.  Thanks Burt's Bees

Lunch: Ground Beef salad w/ cherry tomatoes, Trader Joe's organic salsa (no oil or sugar)
Dinner: Cabbage Soup with Tilapia

No comments:

Post a Comment