My progress

Friday, March 22, 2013

Day 3- doing okay...I think

Quick day reference:

Start Weight: 156
Weigh in: 151.8
Loss: 0
Total Loss: 4.2

Feeling A.M.: slight headache went away when I started drinking water, noticeably irritated. Not as hungry as yesterday, but I was also trying to be a lot more busy this morning then I was yesterday, the distraction must have helped out.

Feeling P.M.: Definitely some mood swings tonight.  Poor kids.  BUT I tried a delicious recipe to curve my sweet craving.  Scroll down for the Cinnamon Truvia Apples recipe.

Journal Log:

I didn't lose any weight which sorta makes me wonder if I did anything wrong.  I'm on day 5 and I woke up feeling a bit grumpy.  I was trying my hardest not to take it out on my kids and husband this morning so I left the house to get the kids some milk for their oatmeal.  The fresh air helped and coming home to the family cleaning up was a plus.  I drank water all morning and kept busy with work, emails and cleaning.  That helped out a lot.  It seemed like the morning went by super quick and all of a sudden it was lunch time and I got to eat. Here is the recipe I tried and I thought it was delicious!  I will have the same thing tonight for dinner switching out the meats so I won't have the same animal twice in one day.

Tomato Chili Salad

Ingredients:

Tomato Chili:
1 28 oz can of Organic Diced Tomatoes (make sure it is just tomatoes, no sugars or any other additives)
1 handful of chopped cabbage
1 handful of chopped onions
2 stalks of chopped celery
Sea Salt (to taste)
Black Peppercorn (to taste)
Organic Chili Powder (to taste)
Organic Red Cayenne (to taste)
(makes enough for approximately 4-6 cooking spoonful servings)

Additional ingredients
100 grams of chopped meat your choice (ground beef, chicken, ground turkey, etc)
1 handful of any kind of lettuce

Directions:

  1. Combine all the ingredients to make a tomato chili and slow cook on the stove.  The longer it slow cooks the better it tastes.
  2. Combine a cooking spoonful of the tomato chili with 100 grams of meat and a handful of lettuce to make one delicious and satisfying salad.


Cinnamon Truvia Apples

Ingredients:
1 small apple
1/2 packet of Truvia or whatever sugar substitute you like
Dash of Cinnamon

Directions:
Combine all ingredients and stick in microwave for 30 secs for a warm crisp apple, 1 min 30 secs for a warm soft apple pie-like filling.  ENJOY this delicious tasty treat

No comments:

Post a Comment