My progress

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Day 2: Hungry


Quick day reference:

Start Weight: 156
Weigh in: 151.8
Loss: 2.8
Total Loss: 4.2

Feeling A.M.: I had a pounding headache this morning and finally took 2 aspirin after hours of pain.  I was also super hungry and lethargic. Ate around 11am 'cause I couldn't wait any longer.

Feeling P.M.:  Felt fine.  Ate around 6p but was tempted so much by every smell by 9p.  Had a couple of apples in between meals, helped some but left me wanting more!


Journal Log:

It's my 2nd day and I got to admit all I'm thinking about is food.  So I decided that as one of my distractions that I would blog about how things are going.  The distraction off of food is helping but we'll see how often I can keep it up.  It was really motivating to see the scale move down 2.8 lbs this morning.  I've been pretty paranoid about touching anything with oil, which has made washing the dishes and kitchen even more dreadful then before.  I spoke to my friend Danyale about this and she laughed and said she felt the same way at first but eventually just did the best she could.

Some tips for avoiding oil on your skin

  1. Use gloves when washing dishes
  2. Use a dish scrubber with a handle
  3. submerge greasy pans and dishes in hot water and dish soap and let water drain before washing


No comments:

Post a Comment